Friday, April 11, 2014

I might have a problem...

Three nights in a row, we may be going for a new record...it seems so real, only I guess it isn't.

Last night, I woke up to the sound of something hitting the side of the house (the wall that my bed is against). It sound like a handful of rocks or marbles.  It was loud.  It woke me up.  At least I thought I was awake, but apparently either my dream woke me up or I wasn't awake at all.

"Did you hear that?" I asked, sitting straight up in bed.

"Hear what?"

I jumped out of bed and went over to the window, peering around the curtain, looking for whatever it was that made that sound...car, kids, aliens...

"Aren't you going to go and check it out?"

"No."

"Well, if you're not going to then I will."

"Where are you going?"

"Outside to see what the noise was."

"You really have to stop doing this."

So I decided to let it go and went back to bed.  I may have left the bed, but I didn't leave my room. Progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment