Tuesday, April 29, 2014

NaBloPoMo Ends

So NaBloPoMo April 2014 will end on Wednesday.  I have to admit that I did not make my goal of posting each day.  I think that I started off strong, but life has a way of sucking the time out of each day and somehow you turn around and a week has passed!

I am not too disappointed with my progress, I've got about 15 or more posts this month, which is more than usual and works out to be about half the month or posting every 2 days.  I can live with that!

Thank you for following along with me this month.  It has been an interesting one, from viral skunks, to the decimation of the collapsing shed, some sleep-walking activity, a snake in the basement and another in shed, and lots of yard work and clearing and burning in anticipation of spring...


No comments:

Post a Comment