Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bad news for you...

I was somehow possessed with the mad idea to join the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) for March, which means I committed to posting once a day for the entire month.  I have no idea what I was thinking and  if I can come up with enough content every day to not bore you.  If I run out of things to write about I guess I can always take some pictures.

I am already failing my goal, since I took off to the Bahamas for the weekend and the satellite Internet connection on the cruise ship cost money and did not allow uploading or downloading photos.  Oh well.  Set the bar high.

Anyway, I just wanted to warn you that my activity level may increase this month, so be prepared.   I leave you with one of my favorite photos from my trip:

1 comment: